We're currently working on decorating our master bedroom in the new house. Here's the mood board that's inspiring the room! We're using several pieces we already had and plan to refurbish a few old pieces and pick up a few final touches.
1, I love the idea of a green bed or headboard! I'm planning to build my own headboard similar to this tutorial from Young House Love.
2. We currently have a great dresser and mirror from Karl's grandparents. It's in good shape, but definitely needs a paint makeover. We're thinking of updating it with a pale blue that will pick up the blue in the curtain fabric (#6)
3. Love these green artichoke lamps! I think some green lamps would be perfect for our white nightstands.
4. I found this chevron chair on sale at Target.com about 6 weeks ago. Coupled with a few gift cards and free shipping, it turned out to be a great deal. It arrived quickly, was easy to assemble and is really sturdy!
5. I'd love to spray paint a few cardboard letters for our dresser top. I love the XOXO idea.
6. This Amy Butler fabric was recently turned into our curtains!
7. Our sheets are Amy Butler from a sale on Rue La La last year.
8. I purchased this Karam Living pom pom throw from Joss and Main a few months ago. The coral really ties the blues, greens, and yellows together.
9. I think I'll pick up 2 of these little lamps from Target instead of the artichoke ones! :)